Philanthropy and Education
- 150 Students of Science Fair competition in Brevard County
- 20 Nurses and Nursing Students.
- 5 Pharmacy Students
- 10 scholarships for medical mission work: Pre-med & Nursing
- Founding member of UCF College of Medicine Scholarship with Parrish Medical Center ($160,000)
- Scholarships for DGF Sponsors by giving back 20% of sponsor dollars to sponsor designated students.
- Ongoing CME / CEU / CE for physicians and healthcare providers.
- Continuing development of Leadership Academy.
- Development of our PASS Program (Patient Advocacy Support Services)
Medical Missions Around the World
- Tsunami in Indonesia
- Hurricane Katrina (DGF in partnership with local hospitals raised $200,000 for the Red Cross)
- Earthquake in Pakistan and India
- Dominican Republic
- Annual Medical and Surgical Camp in India
- Costa Rica
- Brevard County—Vaccines [during shortage], Supplies and Medicine & DME (Durable Medical Equipment – Wheel Chairs and other equipment) to needy people.
- Thanks to local hospitals and residents of Brevard County we have provided equipment and supplies worth $1 million around the world.