Tips for Exhibitors
The Doctors’ Expo is held every Spring and Fall. Our focus is to bring awareness of the latest in health related technology, products, services, and offer a day of health to the public.
By bringing together Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and other healthcare workers, as well as the public, you will enjoy the opportunity to showcase your product or service to approximately 1500 attendees.
Top five exhibiting benefits
- You’ll reach Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Office Staff, as well as the public who are interested in what is available in healthcare.
Attendees run the gamut:
- Principals controlling important physician / company budgets, ordering supplies and equipment.
- Physicians interested in the latest technology that may impact their practice.
- Office Staff interested in learning how to efficiently manage the practice.
- Seniors interested in health related issues specific to them.
- The General Public taking advantage of free health screenings and information.
- You’ll be sought out for information and advice
Our attendees want your expertise and information, your insight into industry trends, and your access to the newest products and services. They aren’t here to wander around a trade show floor—they’re eager to ask questions, listen, and act.
- It’s your chance to show off
Exhibitors bring their dynamic displays showcasing new materials, methods, and technology. We have the setup and maintenance assistance to help you make it happen and look forward to making this a profitable experience for you.
- You’ll be an essential part of each day’s programming
Expo set-up is conducive to Exhibitors. When the expo floor is open, classes and activities elsewhere are minimized.
- It’s easy to customize
Scale your Expo experience to fit your target market. You’ll find a floor set-up that is favorable to the flow of traffic, multiple event promotion options, and prominent sponsorship opportunities.
When you participate in a Doctors’ Expo event we understand your goals and strive to help you achieve them. You may want to:
- Generate sales and sales leads
- Add to your contact list
- Enhance your image and visibility
- Establish a presence in the marketplace
- Improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- Reach a specific audience
- Introduce a new product or service
- Recruit distributors or salespeople
- Demonstrate our product or service
- Educate the public
Whatever your reason for becoming an Exhibitor, we want you to have a positive experience. Our event staff is on hand to help you when you arrive and throughout the event.
To register and see Expo benefits, click on Exhibitor/Sponsor Brochure